BEAU COUP READERS LAST MEALS....
Oh, gentle readers...we are so lame. Scores of your last meals have filled-up our inboxs and our kitchen is backed-up worse than the Sizzler at a NAAFA convention. While will we wait for the 900th execution (now slated for March 3) we will try to catch up...
Thanks to all for your contribution and dinner's served...
Brett S. from Houston, Texas
the menu: 8 Alaskan King Crabs (not from red lobster from alaska)!, A fast drip of Morphine and 48 vicoden (750's) 3 cases of beer (Bud lite) medicinal marijauna of course (1/4 pound), bullet proof jacket, a key to all the gates and a full head and body rubber suit just in case I dont make it!!!
Zac VanG From Trinity, NC
My last meal would be:
1. 3 soft and 3 hard tacos from Taco bell with tons of thew fire sauce
2. 1 pint of Chubby Hubby ice cream from ben and Jerry's
3. 2 boxes of junior mints
4. An order of Pepper Steak with 2 sides of rice and lots of soy sauce
5. a pack of sprees not the chewy kind
6. A dose of Pepto Bismol
Lina B. of Louisville,Ky!
I want a Hawaiian Personal Pan pizza, Spaghetti with meatballs, chicken salad with Ranch Dressing. Jessica Simpson's left arm,cheesecake with cherry topping, a ten sack of white castle's, chees fries, cheese sticks, one soft taco, taco salad, and two Dr.Pepper's, a bottle water,a surge, and some of vin Diesel on the side!
MY LAST MEAL AND TESTAMENT
BY JIMMY M.
My last meal would be half a pound of Meatloaf, 2 Pints of Mashed Potatoes and 2 Pints of brown Gravy, green beans, 3 Original Recipe chicken breasts from KFC, a large order of Cajun Rice from POPEYES, a couple of 2 liter bottles of Dr.Pepper-almost frozen, and a strawberry cheesecake for desert.
Jimmy included a recipe, we will share it with you now.
Cheeseburger and French Fries Casserole
2 pounds lean ground beef
1/2 medium onion, chopped
salt to taste
garlic powder to taste
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed
Golden Mushroom Soup
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed
Cheddar Cheese Soup
1 (16 ounce) package frozen French
fries - ( Krinkle-cut prefered )
2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2 Combine the ground beef and onion in a skillet over
medium-high heat. Cook, stirring occasionally until beef is no
browned. Drain off excess grease, and season with salt,
and garlic powder.
3 Return to the heat, and stir in the golden mushroom and
cheese soups until well blended. Heat through, and remove
from stove. Transfer the mixture to a 9x13 inch baking
dish. Cover the ground beef mixture with a layer of frozen
4 Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven. When
the fries are golden brown, remove the casserole from the
oven, and sprinkle cheese over the top. Return to the oven,
and bake until cheese has melted.
Julie T. of parts unknown....
1. 3 packs of Camel Lights (for consumption on breaks throughout meal to facilitate maximum holding capacity)
2. spring greens w/ gobs of fresh goat cheese, walnuts and a balsamic vinaigrette
3. a heaping bowl of Wally's clam chowder (Seattle)
4. roasted pork tenderloin stuffed w/goat cheese and wild mushrooms (glaze: grey poupon, honey, rosemary, garlic and balsamic vinegar)
5. Ribeye from AUSTIN Land & Cattle w/ gorgonzola butter
6. garlic/wasabi mashed potatoes
7. chicken korma (exxxtra hot)
8. Casino/ Amarillo burger w/ extra cheese
9. bangers, mash and stilton
10. key lime cheesecake
11. Breyer's Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
12. creme brulee
13. Mom's apple pie
14. Magnolia's cherry pie
16. Krispy Kreme Glazed, Powdered Blueberry- and Lemon-Filled Doughnuts
17. iced tea
18. diet sprite
19. thai iced tea
20. 5 bars of XANAX
note: no quantities given to allow for Ultimate Freedom of choice
more to follow tomorrow....