Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Reader's Last Meals on DME.com's Birthday Eve!

Heidi P. of the Navy...

First for me my last breakfast would be sausage biscuits and gravy. with home made grits and toast.. large coffee
my last lunch would be definately be 4 carne asada tacos with a bowl of avovcado on the side very spicey.
last dinner would be home made cornbread dressing, collard greens, baked onions, with 3 bottles of merlot wine.. If I am gonna go I am gonna go drunk as hell!!

&

Gina C. in San Jose, Ca.

A dozen large, broiled prawns, mixed baby greens salad, A 6 pack of Diet Pepsi, A six pack of Calistoga bottled water and a huge piece of lemon meringue pie.


&

Bernie G. from Toronto, Ontario, Canada
a nice portion of lasagna, shrimp with sauce, mushrooms and an order of liver and onions. for dessert: a giant bowl of green jello with carrot and lettuce shredding and gummy bears. Last but not least: a Canadian beer with a Cuban cigar - a cohiba!
(I would prefer smoking a nice bud, but they probably wouldn't let me have it, and besides, I'd get a bad case of the munchies before I get zapped!)

&

Sarah Clark from parts unknown...

A mixed greens salad with no tomatoes and Ranch dressing on the side, Warm french bread with butter, A grilled cheese sandwich, Tomato soup, A McDonald's cheeseburger and french fries, 1 ripe peach, Fresh pineapple chunks, 2 20 oz. bottles of Mountain Dew, Cherry cheesecake, Chocolate ice cream


&

V. from Maine....
Garlicky roast pork with plenty of crackly skin, fresh, delicious french fries, roasted asparagus, plain white rice, 2 bottles of German coca-cola, 1 bottle of German lime Fanta, caramel eis from Speicher, Germany and Halo-Halo (dessert) from Spangdahlem, Germany.