Monday, December 27, 2004

THE FRESNO STATE WINS AND COVERS EDITION OF READER'S LAST MEALS....

KIRSTEN S. FROM SAN ANGELO,TX.
A LOBSTER TAIL W/DRAWN BUTTER, GARLIC MASHED POTATOS MIXED WITH 20 VALIUM

Ten minutes later, Kirsten send a another last meal...
O.K. NOW I HAVE A BETTER IDEA WHAT I WOULD ORDER. I WOULD ORDER A CHEESBURGER HAPPY MEAL WITH ORANGE SODA, A 2 LITER OF COKE WITH A GALLON OF CROWN, AND 10 BLUE XANAX. THEN I WOULD SMILE ALL THE WAY TO THE BED:):) AND SLEEP LIKE A BABY.

erIc S., Cypress,Texas...
The meal of champions.
I will have two chicken legs wrapped around my face and some cherries. Two honeydew melons for desert, and top it off with a big can of whipped cream.

rvd from parts unknown....
A rare steak, mashed potato with lots of butter and gravy, asparagus, corn on the cob, buttermilk biscuits, slice of pizza with mushrooms, chips and hot salsa, lobster tail with butter, two diet cokes with lots of ice.

Joseph B. of Shreveport, LA
As a last meal I request My Mom's spaghetti, 2 Arby's Beef N Cheddar, Filet Mingon(rare), Baked Potato w/sour cream and butter. Gallon of Chocolate IceCream from Gelato Fino of Ft Lauderdale. And glazed Southern Maid Donut.