A few reader's last meals to get us ready for the mother of all food days....
Salvador B. Jr. of past unknown, show admirable restraint
1) One California burrito from Colimas in San Diego, CA
2) One bag of Cheetos (Crunchy)
3) Two Arizona Iced Teas (One Lemon and One Raspberry)
4) One pint of Ben and Jerry's New York Super Fudge Chunk
Jennifer H., from Elon, North Carolina way
Chicken alfredo from Carrabba's, chicken chalupa from Taco Bell with just chicken and cheese, 20 oz. Coke, 20 oz. Mountain Dew, and for dessert: banana pudding, and Dessert Rosa from Carrabba's.
amy r. of parts unknown says "i've given this matter a bit too much thought, but i have finally concluded that my request would entail:"
- one generous helping of stir-fried vegetables (broccoli, water chestnuts, carrots, leeks, mushrooms, bamboo shoots, miniature corn [cobs], and snow pea pods) slathered in a nice, delicate white sauce that consists of chicken or oyster stock,
- one carton of steamed white rice to accompany the said vegetables,
- cream-soaked linguini / vermicelli with veal sauteed with white wine, garlic, lemon, capers, and fresh mushrooms (as if they would go out of their way, but hey, i don't plan on committing any act of violence in the near future, so i don't think i need to worry),
- two steak shish-kabobs with red onion and bell peppers,
- a few slabs of grilled chicken imbued with a mixture of lime, cayenne pepper, and shiner blonde (would that count as alcohol consumption, i wonder?),
- a pint of dreyer's "dreamery" chocolate peanut butter chunk ice cream,
- a 32 oz. jug of "indian summer" apple juice [for sentimental value] (gah, i'm an advertiser's wet dream), and
- a cup of hot tea with two teaspoons of both sugar and half-and-half.
Cindy M. from the Show Me State is a healthy little pretend murderess....
Fruit salad (tangerines, grapes, pineapple, plumes, strawberries, banana, peach, pear, and any other "salad" fruit), spinach wrap (soy cheese w/lettuce, tomato, sprouts, pine nut spread, and cucumbers), 3 pickles (wedges), key lime pie w/ lme garnish, and hot jasmine tea.